The ideal candidate should have relevant experience of Enterprise Product Sales in IT (Software Products).
The role requires market research, sales strategy planning and execution, coordination with the lead management and customer on boarding team to drive conversions. Detailed calendar of sales activities and milestones for each quarter to be planned and actioned. The Sales Associate will be responsible for developing and managing long term client relationships .
- What we look for:
- - A minimum 3 years of IT product sales experience.
- - Should be a great communicator, fluent in English, and have an excellent understanding of the nuances of enterprise IT sales.
- - Should be self driven and open to tough challenges.
- - Should be aware of the enterprise AI and automation landscape.
- - An understanding of BPM and RPA would be an advantage.
- -Diligent, process oriented individual with a keen focus on generating opportunities from existing customers as well as new prospects.