Experience: 1 - 3 years
As Testing Engineer/QA (Automation), you will be a part of Light's product development team. You will work with architects, developers and testers to understand the core product platform, and its various product applications, and will validate and check their functions and reliability before deployment. You must have the drive and willingness to work across technologies and platforms including web, APIs, database systems and other front and back-end technologies.
You will be required to multi-task and switch between different roles. The job requires you to have the focus and capacity to deliver while working in a small team.
- What we look for:
- You must have at least one year experience working as a testing engineer/QA.
- Excellent hands-on expertise in:
- - Experience with the automated testing and writing python scripts on selenium.
- - Experience of testing web applications for cross browser and multi-device compliance.
- - A strong interest in web convention, standards compliancy and usability
- - A logical, methodical approach to problem-solving
- - You should be self driven and looking to pick up of the latest in testing trends in your area of work
- - Good communication skills