Experience: 1 - 5 years
We are looking for an experienced and talented UX designer to conceptualize and shape unique, user-centric product experiences. The ideal candidate/s will have experience working with developers and UI designers. You will be required to make relevant decisions and translate any given workflow requirement into an intuitive and impactful user journey.
- Key Tasks and Responsibilities -
- - Collaborate closely with developers, UI and UX designers.
- - Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate engagement ideas that define the final product experience.
- - Present and validate your UX decisions with detailed mind maps, user analysis and business need analysis.
- - Continually keep yourself and the UX design team updated with the latest changes in industry standards across product workflow/domains.
- - Work in close coordination with the development team to ensure optimal synergy between design, technology and user experience.
- - Experience with relevant software tools that help with UX design.The role requires frequent interactions with the founders / key stakeholders to support product strategy
- What we look for -
- - Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- - Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- - Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- - Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- - Understanding of basic front-end technology capabilities across browsers and devices.
- - Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- - Maturity in dealing with objective criticism and working on it.
- - Self starter with an immense understanding of industry trends.
- - Team player, confident and articulate. Capable of explaining concepts through conversations.